On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 2
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 6
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Picnics
- Prep time:
- 20 min, plus chilling
A restorative hit of Tamasin Day Lewis's Bloody Mary is guaranteed to get you going after a night of indulgence
- 1.2 kg ripe or overripe tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 stick celery
- small bunch of fresh coriander, stems removed, leaves roughly chopped
- sprigs of thyme, flat-leafed parsley and rosemary, stems removed
- 1 tsp freshly grated horseradish
- 1 tsp grated onions
- juice of 2 lemons
- pinch of sugar
- few drops of tabasco
- few drops of Worcestershire sauce
- chilled vodka
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Put all the ingredients, except the vodka, in a food processor. Whizz to a purée for 1-2 minutes.
2. Push as much of the purée as possible through a sieve, pushing down hard with the back of a wooden spoon.
3. Pour into a jug, adjust the seasoning, then chill.
4. Add to the jug as much vodka as you need for a suitably restorative hit.
5. Stir well, then pour into glasses.