On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's Best Ever Christmas - Jamie's Best Ever Christmas, 2
- 21:00 - Stuffed: The Great British Christmas Dinner - Stuffed: The Great British Christmas Dinner
- 22:00 - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On Ep 1
Method1. Scald the milk by bringing it just to the boil.
2. Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Stir in the flour and cook gently for 1 minute, stirring.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and gradually add the milk, whisking constantly, until absolutely smooth.
4. Return the pan to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring all the time, until thickened.
5. Reduce the heat and simmer very gently for 15-20 minutes, stirring now and then.
6. Whisk in the nutmeg and seasoning.