On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Jamie At Home Christmas Special - Jamie At Home Christmas Special
- 21:00 - Nigella's Christmas Bites - Nigella's Christmas Bites
- 22:00 - Tudor Feast At Christmas - Tudor Feast At Christmas
Method1. Scald the milk by bringing it just to the boil.
2. Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Stir in the flour and cook gently for 1 minute, stirring.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and gradually add the milk, whisking constantly, until absolutely smooth.
4. Return the pan to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring all the time, until thickened.
5. Reduce the heat and simmer very gently for 15-20 minutes, stirring now and then.
6. Whisk in the nutmeg and seasoning.