On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Albert and Alain Roux
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea (1): Ep 7
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - Queen of Cakes
- Prep time:
- 20 min, plus overnight marinating
- Cook time:
- 20 min
Enjoy home-cooked Tandoori chicken with Reza Mahammad's wonderfully simple but seriously tasty recipe for this popular Indian dish
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Using a sharp knife, slice 3-4 slashes across each of the chicken breasts.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the chicken breasts, garlic paste, ginger paste, garam masala, lemon juice, salt and saffron, making sure the mixture penetrates the slashes in the chicken breasts. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Add the yogurt to the marinated chicken, mixing thoroughly. Cover and marinate in the fridge overnight.
4. Preheat the oven to 230°C/Gas 8.
5. Place the marinated chicken breasts on a rack in a roasting tray. Roast the chicken on the top shelf of the oven for 20-25 minutes, turning over halfway through, until the chicken is cooked through. Serve.