On TV Tomorrow
- 21:00 - MasterChef - MasterChef
- 22:00 - River Cottage Road Trip - River Cottage Road Trip
- 23:00 - Rick Stein's Memoirs of a Seafood Chef - Rick Stein's Memoirs of A Seafood Chef
- Prep time:
- 15 min
Simple to make these little seafood parcels look stylish and taste delicious
Method1. Mix together the prawns, mayonnaise, yoghurt and dill. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Mix in horseradish to taste.
2. Cut the smoked salmon into 12 long strips. Spread 6 strips out on a work surface. Divide the prawn mixture into 6 and put a portion of prawns in the centre of the 6 salmon strips.
3. Fold the salmon strip over the filling to wrap it up. Use the remaining salmon strips to wrap around the filling, covering the exposed end.
4. Tie each parcel up with a thin strip of leek or a chive.
5. Garnish with lemon slices and dill sprigs and serve.