On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rachel Allen's Cake Diaries - Cake with Friends
- 20:30 - Rachel Allen: All Things Sweet - Classic Twists
- 21:00 - The Great Comic Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Comic Relief Bake Off
- Prep time:
- 20 min, plus 2-3 hrs or overnight marinating
- Cook time:
- 30 min
A spicy marinade gives a real depth of flavour to Antony Worrall Thompson's truly tasty lamb dish, great for barbecues
Method1. Place the lamb in a non-aluminium container. Combine all the marinade ingredients and rub over the lamb.
2. Cover and refrigerate overnight to marinate or allow to stand for 2 to 3 hours at room temperature.
3. Bring the lamb to room temperature, if refrigerated. Remove the lamb from the marinade (reserving the marinade) and sprinkle the lamb with salt.
4. Heat a barbecue to cooking point or heat a griddle until very hot.
5. Cook the lamb on the barbecue or griddle for 12-15 minutes on each side, basting often with reserved marinade. Serve at once.
For the marinade: