On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rachel Allen's Cake Diaries - Say it with Cake
- 20:30 - Rachel Allen: All Things Sweet - Afternoon Tea
- 21:00 - The Great Comic Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Comic Relief Bake Off
These little chocolate puddings from Beth Sliver are delicious served warm from the oven with lashings of cold cream...
Method1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6. Grease 4 ramekin dishes generously with butter. Sprinkle with a little flour.
2. In a bain-marie (a bowl suspended over a pan of simmering water) melt together the butter and chocolate. Allow to cool slightly.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, flour and sugar in a mixing bowl. Gradually beat in the slightly cooled chocolate mixture, mixing well.
4. Transfer the chocolate mixture into the buttered ramekin dishes. Place the filled ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until set.
5. Serve with double cream.