On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's American Road Trip - Louisiana
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Brooklyn
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Harlem and Connecticut
These little chocolate puddings from Beth Sliver are delicious served warm from the oven with lashings of cold cream...
Method1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6. Grease 4 ramekin dishes generously with butter. Sprinkle with a little flour.
2. In a bain-marie (a bowl suspended over a pan of simmering water) melt together the butter and chocolate. Allow to cool slightly.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, flour and sugar in a mixing bowl. Gradually beat in the slightly cooled chocolate mixture, mixing well.
4. Transfer the chocolate mixture into the buttered ramekin dishes. Place the filled ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until set.
5. Serve with double cream.