On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Nigel Slater's 12 Tastes of Christmas - Nigel Slater's 12 Tastes of Christmas
- 21:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Christmas - Nigel Slater's Simple Christmas
- 22:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best at Christmas - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best at Christmas
Method1. Cut the figs almost in half from top to bottom but leaving the halves attached at the base. Open out the 2 halves.
2. Cut the blue cheese into 8 cubes and place a cube between the fig halves. Close up the fig halves.
3. Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5. Lay the Parma ham slices flat on a board. Place one stuffed fig on each slice and roll up. Place on a baking sheet and brush lightly with the oil.
4. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar over the figs and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the Parma ham crisps up and before the cheese starts to ooze out of the figs. Serve immediately, with any pan juices spooned over and sprinkled with chopped mint and freshly ground black pepper.