On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rachel Allen's Cake Diaries - Say it with Cake
- 20:30 - Rachel Allen: All Things Sweet - Afternoon Tea
- 21:00 - The Great Comic Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Comic Relief Bake Off
Method1. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and chillies, and gently fry for a minute or two without letting them burn.
2. Add the octopus and fry for few minutes, turning once, until white.
3. Pour in the wine and simmer briskly to allow the alcohol to evaporate.
4. Add the diced tomatoes and the tomato sauce and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then add the basil leaves and simmer for 2 minutes more.
5. Place some octopus and the sauce in the middle of each plate. Drizzle with olive oil.
6. Set the toasted bread on the side and serve.