Cod with honey-glazed onions
By: From: James Martin Delicious
On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Joy of Curry - Joy Of Curry (1): Ep 1
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Sunday Dinners
- 22:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meaty Milestone
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a heavy-based frying pan. Gently fry the onion and garlic until softened.
2. Add the white wine vinegar, honey, thyme, bay and rosemary. Cook gently, stirring now and then, until the onions and garlic are golden brown.
3. Cut a slash into each cod steak with a sharp knife. Stuff the cod with the cooled onion and herb mixture. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with remaining olive oil. Place on an oiled baking sheet.
4. Roast in the oven for about 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the cod steaks.