On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Jamie's Best Ever Christmas - Jamie's Best Ever Christmas, 2
- 21:00 - Stuffed: The Great British Christmas Dinner - Stuffed: The Great British Christmas Dinner
- 22:00 - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On Ep 1
Method1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a heavy-based frying pan. Gently fry the onion and garlic until softened.
2. Add the white wine vinegar, honey, thyme, bay and rosemary. Cook gently, stirring now and then, until the onions and garlic are golden brown.
3. Cut a slash into each cod steak with a sharp knife. Stuff the cod with the cooled onion and herb mixture. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with remaining olive oil. Place on an oiled baking sheet.
4. Roast in the oven for about 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the cod steaks.