On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rachel Allen's Cake Diaries - Say it with Cake
- 20:30 - Rachel Allen: All Things Sweet - Afternoon Tea
- 21:00 - The Great Comic Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Comic Relief Bake Off
Method1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a heavy-based frying pan. Gently fry the onion and garlic until softened.
2. Add the white wine vinegar, honey, thyme, bay and rosemary. Cook gently, stirring now and then, until the onions and garlic are golden brown.
3. Cut a slash into each cod steak with a sharp knife. Stuff the cod with the cooled onion and herb mixture. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with remaining olive oil. Place on an oiled baking sheet.
4. Roast in the oven for about 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the cod steaks.