On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers - New Tricks
- 20:30 - Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers - Making Things Go Further
- 21:00 - River Cottage Every Day - Treats
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min, plus 3 hours chilling time
Using just three ingredients, James Martin's lemon posset couldn't be easier
Method1. Put the double cream in a large pan with the sugar. Bring slowly to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes. Take it off the heat, add the lemon juice and zest and whisk well.
2. Pour into 6 ramekins and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Sprinkle with the pared lemon zest before serving.